Amerimold Connects LIVE Session Snapshot
This five-day online event features scheduled LIVE demonstrations and presentations with Q&A, an extensive searchable menu of on-demand content, a forum for networking and continuing Q&A and conversations and exhibitor technology showrooms. Here is the LIVE session lineup.
Here is the LIVE Session Schedule:
- 9am Welcome & Tool Shop Live! High-Level Hot Runner Mold Preventative Maintenance
- 11am Sourcing Fair Live: A Conversation with OEM Tooling Experts on Purchasing Trends
- 1pm Time to Rethink the Moldmaking & Molding Supply Chain
- 3pm Moldmaking 4.0: Let’s Get Real about all this Data—From Design to First Shot to Maintenance
- 9am Forging a Path to a Safe and Secure Future: Cybersecurity & Manufacturing
- 11am AMT: 2020 Metalworking Industry Outlook and IMTS
- 1pm Leading the Charge – Lessons Learned in Today’s Business Environment
- 3pm Unveiling of the 2020 Top 10 Reasons to Be a Moldmaker T-shirts and 2020 Leadtime Leader Awards Ceremony
- 9am PLASTICS: 2020 Plastics Industry Outlook
- 11am Leading Mold Manufacturers Share 30 Best Practices in 30 Minutes on Ways to Improve Efficiencies
- 1pm Current State and Outlook of the U.S. Moldmaking Industry
- 3pm The Impact of COVID-19 on the Future of Manufacturing
On Demand content is broken down into tracks for easy searching: Engineer, Build, Maintain, Mold and Business and Current Events. These are available to view all week, and LIVE sessions are being recorded so they can viewed after they air in the On Demand Content. And don’t forget to check out our Forum for post commentary, for continuing conversation after LIVE sessions and general networking.
Also be sure to spend time in the exhibitor showrooms for technology solutions, giveaways, videos, new products, discounts, interviews, how to tutorials, etc. and to set up meetings. Last but not least before we begin, we must send out a big thank you to all of the exhibitors and attendees supporting this premier event.
Now GET CONNECTING!
MoldMaking Technology Senior Editor Cynthia Kustush interviews Greg Pozzo, applications team leader for Makino, to learn more about the company's introduction of five-axis continuous machining and its benefits for moldmaking.
In-house sampling of the large coinjection molds it builds gives this moldmaker an edge over the competition.
A five-axis machining center and better CAM software helped this mold shop dramatically improve throughput and profitability.