Advanced Process Monitoring and Control System
RJG ‘s advanced process monitoring and control system is now even simpler to use, than any other system on the market today. The new touch screen friendly eDART interface still enables you to minimize inherent process variation that is common in molding facilities and allows you to produce repeatable parts of superior quality. By controlling the process and implementing part containment you guarantee that no bad parts ship to your customers.
The key advantages of the eDART System are:
• Digital smart sensors
• Simplified graphical analysis
• Minimal set-up time
• A dramatically reduced learning curve
• Part containment to ensure no bad parts ship to the customer
• Faster sample rates, allowing for real time operation
• A powerful, failsafe operating system
• Single unit or networking ability
• The cost of quality is minimized – higher quality in less time
The new eDART System will be available for viewing at NPE 2012!! Come see us in Booth #2883.
Important tips and information about mold coatings to help you achieve the level of production that you and your customers desire.
Understanding why insulation is a key to heater life and performance.
Molders offer a moving target for moldmakers to adjust to by producing parts with different cavity pressures.