Free Webinar: How to Improve Your Mold Design Workflow
There’s still time to register for MMT’s free webinar presented by Autodesk Inc. titled, “How to Improve Your Mold Design Workflow.” Join us on April 26.
If you are looking for strategies that will enhance and help speed mold designing, this free webinar presented by Matt Jaworski, a senior subject matter expert for Autodesk Inc.’s Moldflow Simulation Team, is for you.
Join MMT and Autodesk on Thursday, April 26, at 2 p.m. ET for an information-packed hour.
- Are you often faced with with a baffling array of seemingly contradictory mold design requirements from customers?
- Do you find yourself unable to provide final designs for the part until fairly late in the cycle due to last-minute design changes?
- Do you find that you sometimes must cope with incomplete, inaccurate, or just plain bad quality data?
Matt Jaworski will show attendees how including modelling for manufacturing and simulation early can help you make manufacturing ‘sense’ out of virtually any CAD format file.
In addition, he will demonstrate how to:
- Ensure that the mold is correct before you begin cutting steel
- Explore different design options and choose the one that will deliver the best mold possible
- Avoid costly re-working of molds
Register today, and join us for another enlightening webinar that will help you drive efficiencies in your workplace.
A process has been developed that uses a mold with two parting levels, which alternately open.
This machine tool diagnostic device allows the detection of errors noticeable only while machine tools are in motion.
Turbulent-flow plastic baffles eliminate blow-by, significantly improving cooling and cycle times.