IMTS Spark Launches MoldMaking Technology Series
For more than 20 years, MoldMaking Technology has been addressing the complete lifecycle of the manufacture and maintenance of a mold—now, IMTS spark will be presenting some of the industry’s hot topics, trend and challenges live on its digital platform.
The International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) launched on Sept. 21 IMTS spark, a digital platform presented in conjunction with Gardner Business Media that is designed to help businesses optimize their manufacturing processes for speed, precision and performance. With offerings including 2,036 IMTS spark exhibitor showrooms, 31 live machine demos, 240 manufacturing technology sessions, 145 different speakers and more, the platform is launching its MoldMaking Technology Series, which will begin this Friday, Dec. 4 at 12 pm CST, and will run until March 8, 2021.
In this ongoing series, Publisher Ryan Delahanty and Editorial Director Christina Fuges will sit down with several leading mold shop owners, tool and mold manufacturers, injection molders and OEMs to discuss some of the industry’s hot topics, trend and challenges offering successful business practices and manufacturing strategies. Specific times, and dates can be found below:
- Dec. 4, 2020 at 12 pm CST: Cross-Generational Mentorship
- Dec. 11, 2020 at 12 pm CST: Working On and In An Apprenticeship Program
- February 6, 2021 at 2:30 pm CST: Mold Design & Engineering and Virtual Learning
- February 22, 2021 at 2:30 pm CST: Leading Today with Precise Tooling Solutions, MoldMaking Technology’s 2020 Leadtime Leader Award Winner
- March 2, 2021 at 2:30 pm CST: Leading Mold Manufacturers Share Best Practices On Ways to Improve Efficiencies
- March 8, 2021 at 9 am CST: Coffee Chat on Marketing, Social Media and Moldmaking
To participate in IMTS spark, head on over to https://www.imts.com/spark/ and register for free. Once in, find the top right tab that says “Login/MySparkPlanner” and get started! MoldMaking Technology-related events and more can be found and added to your planner through the “Schedule” tab for easy access on the day of its airing.
Trade organizations are providing the guidance and resources needed to prepare students and women for careers in advanced manufacturing.
A roundtable of machine tool suppliers reviews the advancements in machining technologies that push machining and tooling to their limits—and can kick every moldmaker’s capability up a notch.
The goal is efficient data transfer that significantly reduces mold build cycles and increases margins.