Hawk Mold Hosts Two New England Product Showcases
Hawk Mold and Die Supply Inc. will host two 2019 New England Product Showcases.
Hawk Mold and Die Supply Inc. will host two 2019 New England Product Showcases. The first showcase will take place June 19, 1 p.m. – 7 p.m., at Devens Common Center in Devens, MA. The second showcase will take place June 20, 1 p.m. – 7 p.m., at Courtyard Hartford Windsor in Windsor, CT.
Not only will both showcases provide food, information, door prizes and networking opportunities, but representatives will be on hand for demonstrations and discussions for products from the following companies:
- DME: processing supplies, hot runners, mold bases, components, MRO products (the company will also be displaying its new Cooling Care Water Line Cleaning and Diagnostic Unit)
- Die-Sep: mold splitters and tippers
- Fresh Start: the latest in purging technology
- IDI: diamond tooling for machining graphite
- Hawk Mold and Die Supply: hard milling tooling and specialty products for molders and mold builders
- Slide Products: mold cleaners, releases and rust preventatives
For those interested in learning more about either showcases, or who would like to R.S.V.P. to attend, can call 800-488-7757 or email email@example.com
Knowing how a machine is tuned will improve your decision making for mold construction and adjustments.
Finding, Training & Retaining Employees, Part 13
Within each person is unlimited creative potential to improve shop operations.