ToolTalk: 2011 MoldMaking Technology Leadtime Leader Awards
A winning business strategy, automation success, a dedicated, skilled workforce, controlled growth, leadtime tactics, the right technology investment, new market penetration, an effective marketing strategy?
Speaking of an effective marketing strategy, why not try your hand at tooting your own horn? Maybe it’s time you invested some time in analyzing just how far your business has come this year, and we’ve given you a vehicle to do just that—MoldMaking Technology’s Annual Leadtime Leader Awards Competition.
These Awards were established to recognize those North American mold manufacturers who demonstrate mold manufacturing at its best—overall innovation, efficiency, quality and commitment within their moldmaking operations while raising the bar in terms of mold engineering, mold building, mold maintenance and repair and mold management.
All you have to do to get the process started is a little homework by gathering the information we request on our simple Nomination Form (see page 36 of this issue or visit www.moldmakingtechnology.com/awards to enter online). From those forms, we narrow down the candidates and send out a more extensive questionnaire—data is not shared or published; it is strictly used for judging purposes.
The rewards of putting your hat in the ring and winning the competition are priceless:
- Advertising program in Plastics Technology magazine to market their products and services to 26,783 molding subscribers at 11,684 molding facilities
- Feature story in MoldMaking Technology magazine and MMT Insider e-newsletter
- Invitation to join MoldMaking Technology’s Editorial Advisory Board
- Complimentary 10’ x 10’ booth at amerimold (formerly MoldMaking Expo)
- High visibility at the Awards Presentation held during amerimold
- Two complimentary amerimold full-conference registrations
- Free distribution of your shop’s promotional materials from MoldMaking Technology’s booth at Euromold 2011
- Free expanded showroom on ptonline.com
We hope those who have not yet entered this competition will reconsider and throw their hats in the ring. There is still time!
If you have any questions about the Leadtime Leader Awards feel free to contact me directly at (800) 579-8809 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; otherwise take the time and nominate your shop!