Advanced Process Monitoring and Control System
RJG ‘s advanced process monitoring and control system is now even simpler to use, than any other system on the market today. The new touch screen friendly eDART interface still enables you to minimize inherent process variation that is common in molding facilities and allows you to produce repeatable parts of superior quality. By controlling the process and implementing part containment you guarantee that no bad parts ship to your customers.
The key advantages of the eDART System are:
• Digital smart sensors
• Simplified graphical analysis
• Minimal set-up time
• A dramatically reduced learning curve
• Part containment to ensure no bad parts ship to the customer
• Faster sample rates, allowing for real time operation
• A powerful, failsafe operating system
• Single unit or networking ability
• The cost of quality is minimized – higher quality in less time
The new eDART System will be available for viewing at NPE 2012!! Come see us in Booth #2883.
A Series of International Standards for Quality Management and Quality Assurance
Software for moldmaking continues to evolve as sophisticated features and capabilities are introduced, enabling mold manufacturers to produce the highest quality work in the most compressed leadtimes to date.
Even the smallest mold shop can afford an integrated shop floor management system that allows for the management of every business transaction—from quote to cash—and is an invaluable tool for ensuring efficiency.