Mazak Corporation White Paper Provides Manufacturing Insight
Mazak’s latest white paper, “Striking a Balance Between Machine Performance and Value,” offers information on how to make the most of every dollar spent on manufacturing equipment.
Image courtesy of Mazak Corporation
According to Mazak Corporation (Florence, Kentucky), it’s easy to focus on sticker price, whether you're shopping for a new pair of work boots or making a major capital investment in new machine tools. But for the highest ROI, you have to look beyond the price and consider everything from machine capabilities and your shop’s capacity to per-part and total lifecycle costs.
Mazak’s latest white paper, “Striking a Balance Between Machine Performance and Value,” offers information on how to make the most of every dollar spent on manufacturing equipment, including:
- How shops of every size approach this crucial question—and how they define “performance” and “value” in terms of their needs.
- How to calculate the total cost of ownership for machine tool purchases, and the services OEMs like Mazak provide to drive that cost down.
- How to partner with Mazak to analyze the factors that impact your per-part costs and find solutions to streamline operations.
- How to optimize total lifecycle costs—including resale value—to get the highest possible return on your machine tool investments.
- How successful manufacturers grow their capacity and the versatile machine tool technology they’re choosing to achieve their business goals.
Download the white paper here.
A practical look at what to consider when purchasing client/server inventory management software and how to implement such a program, as well as why and how it can benefit mold manufacturing operations.
Finding, Training & Retaining Employees, Part 13
Reducing changeover times will eliminate waste, moving a shop closer to becoming lean.