Transformational Technology and Next Generation Solutions … Presented Virtually
Machine tool manufacturers like Mazak “never sit still,” and that was evident in the press event I attended this morning on Mazak’s new All Axes Live event series, which kicks off next Tuesday August 11 at 11AM EST.
Machine tool manufacturers like Mazak “never sit still,” and that was evident in the press event I attended this morning on Mazak’s new All Axes Live event series, which kicks off next Tuesday at 11AM EST. These events will be live-streamed to any smart device from the company’s Midwest Technology Center.
Although this virtual event can’t replace the in-person Mazak experience at IMTS, it will provide authentic machine demonstrations and Q&A sessions with technology experts … which let’s face it, is what IMTS is all about.
From a product engineering standpoint, Mazak will showcase:
- Scalable automation systems made for easy integration
- Next-generation HYBRID multi-tasking part production solutions
- Fully secure machine connectivity for simple process optimization
- Five-axis machining technology for complex parts
- Training, maintenance and service designed for the new normal
VARIAXIS C-600 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center – The new VARIAXIS C-600 five-axis simultaneous vertical machining center is built for increased speed, stability and power as well as maximum tool capacity, making it an ideal five-axis machining entry point for shops of all sizes. The automation-ready machining center features next-generation MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC and integrates seamlessly with two-pallet changers, overhead gantry loaders/unloaders and standalone robots.
MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC – Advanced MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC is designed to simplify everything from part programming to automation integration. This introduction marks the industry’s only dedicated multi-tasking and five-axis CNC. It also makes EIA/ISO and conversational programming faster and easier than ever before and features SMOOTH Project Manager, SMOOTH CAM Ai and MAZATROL TWINS to help expedite, manage, create and deploy part programs.
Mazak Automation Systems – A wide range of automation technology for enhanced productivity and increased machine utilization, including bar feeders, gantry loaders and articulating robots as well as Mazak’s Multi-Pallet Pool (MPP), PALLETECH and MAZATEC Smart Manufacturing Systems. Mazak will showcase a Turn Assist and Mill Assist Robotic System which provide easy and cost effective automation integration for loading turning machines and vertical machining centers.
Other machine technology on display during this live event, include
- HC-5000 Horizontal Machining Center (Made in Kentucky)
- HCN-6800 Horizontal Machining Center
- HCR-5000 5-Axis Machining Center
- HQR-250MSY Multi-Tasking Machine
- INTEGREX i-200S Multi-Tasking Machine
- QTU-200 Turning Machining Center (Made in Kentucky)
- QTU-350MY HP Multi-Tasking Machine (Made in Kentucky)
- QUICK TURN 350 Turning Machining Center (Made in Kentucky)
- VARIAXIS i-300 AWC 5-Axis Machining Center
- VARIAXIS j-500 5-Axis Machining Center
- VCN-570C Vertical Machining Center (Made in Kentucky)
- VTC-300C FSW HYBRID Multi-Tasking Center (Made in Kentucky)
- VTC-300C Vertical Machining Center (Made in Kentucky