SUR/FIN 2021 Announces Call for Abstracts
North America’s leading event for surface finishing is actively accepting technical presentations/papers for the 2021 conference. The deadline is December 11, 2020.
Photo Credit: NASF
The National Association for Surface Finishers (NASF, Washington D.C.) announced on November 11 that they are accepting technical paper and presentation abstracts for SUR/FIN 2021, the event for the finishing industry, taking place July 13-15, 2021, in Detroit, Michigan.
The SUR/FIN Technology Advisory Committee seeks experts from around the world to give informative presentations about their latest experiences with surface engineering and finishing technologies impacting business, and what is on the horizon for tomorrow. The deadline to submit your abstract is December 11, 2020.
“Finishing professionals from all specialties turn to SUR/FIN to solve their product, process and business challenges. As such, we’re calling on thought leaders in the finishing industry to share their expertise and knowledge base to help the current and next generation of industrial finishers improve, compete and succeed,” says Brad Durkin, chairman of the NASF Technology Advisory Committee.
According to NASF, abstracts should be submitted if your company is involved with new processes or equipment that provide significantly improved results or performance. People involved in academia, production, engineering, R&D and testing, or evaluations in coatings or surface treatments are encouraged to present their results and conclusions.
Topic categories include:
- Technology Responses to REACH/Regulations
- Advances in Surface Finishing Technology
- Technologies for Improved Performance or Increased Efficiency
- Light Materials—Treatments Optimizing Performance
- General Surface Finishing
- Electronics Surface Finishing
- Advances & New Trends in Surface Finishes/Engineering
- Advances in Research
- Plating on Plastics/Decorative Technology
- Zinc/Alloys/High Performance and Passivation Systems
- Corrosion or Wear Deposits/Coatings
- Managing Water Usage/Waste Management Minimization
- Innovative Best Practices for Performance and Efficiency
- Performance Solutions Impacting Today and the Future
- Perspectives Connecting Finishers
SUR/FIN, organized by the National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF), provides a dynamic venue to explore existing and state-of-the-art technology with suppliers, OEMs and applicators for gaining insight toward improving surface finishing operations.
For more information visit nasfsurfin.com.