Sodick/Plustech Launches "Sodick and Friends" Virtual Webinar
Precision injection molding machine manufacturer, Sodick, is hosting a range of topics in its virtual webinar series to optimize your processes and better your manufacturing operations.
With the current social distancing challenges and travel restrictions, Sodick, Inc., (Plustech is the North American branch of Sodick, Schaumburg, Illinois) recently launched the “Sodick & Friends” webinar series. With this webinar, Sodick says participants can take advantage of having an online webinar streamed live from its Chicago-area headquarters/showroom.
Some past topics include:
- Automating in an Automated World: Protecting Profit Over the Long Haul
- What is Flow Grouping—And Why Should You Care?
- The First Step to Industry 4.0
- Polymer Material Considerations for Implantable Medical Device Applications
- Principles of Non-Newtonian Rheology and the Characteristics of Extreme Shear Rates
- Advantages of Laser Plastic Welding
Businesses have no restrictions for the number of participants allowed to join. According the company, participants will learn from experts in the field to better their manufacturing processes. Past experts have included Bruce Courtney, managing director of NuTec; Kevin Rottinghaus, regional sales manager of Beaumont; Dr. Rahul R. Panchal, president of Leonine Technologies, Inc.; Larry Acquarulo, founder and CEO of Foster Corporation; Patrick Haney, research and development engineer at MTD Micromolding; and Drew Jelgerhuis, laser welding specialist at Extol.
Sodick’s lists a range of benefits from attending, including:
- Discussions of common manufacturing challenges: Sodick’s experts are said to be able to help steer you in the right direction to overcome your manufacturing obstacles.
- No travel required: Do all of this from the comfort of your own home or office; connect with Sodick’s experts and engineers from virtually anywhere.
- Collaborate, discuss and learn from Sodick. The company’s philosophy is and has always been, “to be a trusted partner to our customers.”
Learn from Sodick’s partners’ experience to optimize your processes and better your manufacturing operations. More webinar’s will be announced soon, and can be viewed on Sodick’s website and social media channels.