Okuma America Corporation Debuts Virtual, Global Showroom
Okuma’s interactive, virtual showroom enables visitors globally to view in-depth machine videos, interact with 360-degree machine renderings and chat with Okuma experts during the tour.
Photo Credit: Okuma America Corporation
Manufacturer of CNC machine tools Okuma America Corporation, announced on Sept. 16 the debut of its interactive, virtual showroom experience.
According to Okuma, visitors can experience the company’s showroom at their convenience with a self-guided tour. A helpful navigational guide allows visitors to explore various areas of the showroom which include machines, technologies, service programs, podcasts, partner highlights, machine specials and an overview of Okuma’s distribution network. More specifically, says Okuma, visitors have the opportunity to view in-depth machine videos, interact with 360-degree machine renderings, and chat with Okuma experts during the tour.
“COVID-19 has changed the way the world interacts for the foreseeable future. Okuma has embraced these changes by creating a safe, virtual showroom for our customers. I’m proud of the work and the efforts of my team in creating a first-class, virtual experience for visitors to come and view at their convenience,” says Jim King, president and COO, Okuma America Corporation.
Other virtual showroom highlights include:
- 17 machines: lathes, multitasking machines, machining centers, grinder, and double column.
- Technology: Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, Connect Plan, Collision Avoidance System (CAS), Okuma’s App Store.
- Service: spindle and electrical exchange, machine warranty, preventive maintenance, training.
- Podcasts: Shop Matters episodes.
- Distributors and Partners: learn more about Okuma’s distributors and partners and how they can help solve manufacturing challenges.
- Virtual Show Specials: 100 machines available for immediate delivery.
Experience Okuma’s interactive, virtual showroom at www.okuma.com/showroom.