The International Committee of the Society of Plastics Engineers Mold Technologies Division invites you to register to attend a panel discussion on workforce development in moldmaking and molding that will provide a global perspective on supporting the next generation of mold builders and engineers.
Invited speakers will represent different countries, different markets, and different company roles to offer more and different perspectives and insights on this industry’s top challenge.
- Introduction of the SPE Mold Technologies Division, the new International Committee and the lineup of speakers.
- Topics of discussion:
- Do you find it challenging to hire new designers, engineers, or moldmakers for your company?
- Do profiles on the current and local job market match your company’s needs and expectations?
- How do you identify your candidates?
- Do you recruit globally or locally?
- What are the challenges or advantages of hiring international candidates?
- What are the challenges when you hire someone new?
- What are the training strategies and how do they differ when hiring an international candidate?
- Dr. Mahesh Divekar, CAE – Manager, Performance Materials India - BASF India
- Bruce Catoen, OASIC Consulting (Canada)
- Mr. Søren Zylauv, Group Productivity Director at PRIMO A/S
- Jordan Robertson, P.Eng., M.B.A., Vice President, Business Development & Marketing, Stackteck
- Brenda Clark, Engineering Manager for Hasco North America Inc.