Technology Tuesday: Products Featured at Fakuma 2017
More than 1700 exhibitors will showcase products at the 25th anniversary of Fakuma, an international trade show for industrial plastics processing. This slideshow highlights some of the products that will be on display.
What: Fakuma 2017
Where: Friedrichshafen Exhibition Centre, Neue Messe 1, 88046 Friedrichshafen, Germany
When: October 17-21, 2017 (Tuesday-Friday 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.; Saturday 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
Registration: Details for tickets, transportation and accommodations are available at the ticket page.
Fun Facts about Fakuma:
- Fakuma will have exhibitors from 35 countries
- The show will have 40,000 visitors from 120 countries
- The exhibition centre is on Lake Constance, which is where the German, Austrian and Swiss borders meet
What to Check out at the show: Technical Presentations
Fakuma will host several technical presentations on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tuesday presentations include:
- “Extruded Profiles Sulfer Free” (Hall A7, Stand A7-7004)
- “iHR Solution-the Best Solution for Coor Change” (Hall A2, Stand A2-2405)
- “European Framework Regulations for Plastic Food Contact Materials” (Hall B2, Stand 2225)
Wednesday presentations include:
- “Ultrasonic Molding Insights: How to Mold the Impossible” (FW/FW80)
- “Universal IML automation by TMA IML uniLine series” (Hall B4, Stand 4504)
- “Coolingcare System-Maintenance of Inserts with Conformal Cooling Channels” (Hall 5, Booth 5211)
Equipping yourself with the right tools for the job requires time, practice, ownership and maintenance.
To survive and succeed in today’s global market, the appropriate supply chain management strategy is necessary.
Niche marketing, a commitment to technology and short leadtimes equal success for this producer of blow molds-and earns them MoldMaking Technology magazine's 2004 Leadtime Leader award.