Online Voting Is Now Open for People's Choice Award in the International Plastic Design Competition
Photos and Data on Candidates Are Posted at www.plasticsdesign.org; Winners in Peoples Choice and Other Award Categories Will Be Announced during NPE2012.
Anyone with an interest in plastics design can now go online to view the entries in the second International Plastics Design Competition (IPDC) and can even vote for the winner in one category—the “People’s Choice.” Winners in all categories will be announced during the NPE2012 international plastics exposition, April 1-5 in Orlando, FL.
Visitors to the IPDC website at www.plasticsdesign.org can view photos and information on candidate products by clicking on “Vote Here for People’s Choice.” The system permits only one vote per site visitor.
Judging for all other awards will be performed by a panel of nine. The products will be on display in the IPDC pavilion, Booth 21062, in the North-South Building of the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Award winners will be announced at a reception and ceremony during NPE2012 on the evening of Tuesday, April 3.
The judging panel includes nine individuals based in six countries:
● Andy Beevers, Head of Business Publishing, Applied Market Information (UK)
● Tom Conklin, Senior Manager, Training & Education, Society of Plastics Engineers
● Tony Deligio, Editor in Chief, Plastics Today
● Bárbara Gaxiola, Gerente Editorial, Mundo Plastico (Mexico)
● Matthew Miller, Engineering Content Manager, GlobalSpec
● Matthew H. Naitove, Executive Editor, Plastics Technology
● Maria Natalia Ortega, Editora, Tecnologia del Plástico (Colombia)
● Mark Stephen, Editor, Canadian Plastics (Canada)
● Dr. Stephanie Waschbüsch, Editor in Chief, TPE Magazine (Germany)
The triennial NPE is produced by SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association. The IPDC is supported by Design News, GlobalSpec, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA), Plastics News Global Group, and Resin Technology Incorporated (RTi)..
For more information contact Carla Haus at SPI: Tel: 1-202-974-5276. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.