Mold Builders Are Leading the Way
We are still accepting entries for our 2020 Leadtime Leader Awards competition, so put your hat in the ring today by visiting the Leadtime Leader Zone and clicking on the logo to submit your information to start the process.
#regulations #editorial #leadtimeleader
Most, if not all of the mold builders I visit and speak with are leading in ways that they sometimes don’t even recognize, but we do.
- Leading in innovation
- Leading in customer satisfaction
- Leading in workforce development
- Leading in industry involvement
- Leading in continual improvement
- Leading in business growth
- Leading in technology
It is this leadership — in one, two or all of these categories — that is the metric we use to determine our Leadtime Leader Winner each year. As I like to say, this annual award is not just about being the biggest shop or the shop with the shortest delivery times. It’s about what you do with what you have.
Take some time to look a little deeper into what our Leadtime Leader Awards Competition is all about by visiting our Leadtime Leader Zone. You’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions about this program, read the stories and watch the video features of past winners, and you’ll most likely learn that it’s time for your shop to enter.
“Our 2019 Leadtime Leader win has been both exciting and rewarding, but it’s the process that forced us to take the time to learn who we really are and that what we are doing is actually special!”
Brian Dippel, Operations Manager, X-Cell Tool and Mold, 2019 Leadtime Leader Award Winner
- Cover of MoldMaking Technology’s June issue
- Full feature story in the June issue and online
- Video feature filmed at your shop to accompany the article (which appears online and is shown at the Amerimold Expo Leadtime Leader booth)
- Guests on the MMT/Manufacturing Alliance Podcast
- Awards presentation ceremony and celebration at Amerimold
- Complimentary 10 x 10 booth and attendee registrations for Amerimold
- A targeted advertising program in Plastics Technology magazine to market your company to more than 37,250 molding subscribers
- Free expanded showroom on www.PTonline.com and www.moldmakingtechnology.com.
We are still accepting entries, so put your hat in the ring today by visiting the Leadtime Leader Zone and clicking on the logo to submit your information to start the process.