Amerimold Sourcing Fair: A Place to Plan, Source, Make and Deliver
Amerimold has been connecting stakeholders in the mold manufacturing supply chain for 20 years through its exhibits and technical programming, but this year we are taking it one step further with the launch of an event on the show floor that encourages communication and collaboration to create opportunities for commerce—Amerimold Sourcing Fair.
Amerimold’s Sourcing Fair is set to connect OEMs, mold builders and molders for new business opportunities. Mold builders and molders will have the opportunity to:
- Gain access to new customers, buyers, and engineers previously inaccessible
- Meet face-to-face with purchasers to discuss project potential, requirements, and capabilities
- Win additional work
- Build an expansion plan
- Investigate different end markets
- Explore new product development
- Network with industry peers
- Schedule appointments or stop by during free time slots with the following OEMs:
This Sourcing Fair will take place directly on the show floor. This exciting opportunity will allow mold builders and molders to connect with major OEMs who are looking to source new mold-building and molding projects in North America.
Representatives from Otter Products, Scholle IPN, Toyota, and other companies will be on hand to meet with North American molders and mold builders.
- Toyota: Looking for North American mold builders capable of supply 25- to 30-ton injection molds
- Scholle IPN: Looking for mold builders able to provide advanced engineering services, high-cavitation mold building, and testing capabilities for new and re-engineered tooling
- Otter Products: Currently sourcing molds in China. Looking to switch some molds to U.S. sources. Delivery is key.
All participating companies are currently taking reservations to meet with possible partners.
Registrants and exhibitors at Amerimold can access meeting schedules of these companies utilizing MapYourShow.com. By accessing the My Show Planner tool, you can search for the exhibiting company and schedule time by selecting one of the available time slots listed on the company’s exhibitor page.
Representatives from all companies will be on hand throughout the week and available for conversations outside of the designated meeting times as well.
For more details on the Sourcing Fair, or to view the specifications sheets for each participating company, visit amerimoldexpo.com/sourcingfair.
Registration for Amerimold is currently open and available to anyone wanting to participate in the newly announced Sourcing Fair, or any of the other special features available at North America’s largest moldmaking tradeshow. Event registration details are available at amerimoldexpo.com.
For more information, contact Anne Von Moll, Registration Manager, at 513-527-8800 or email@example.com.
About Amerimold: Amerimold is North America’s premier event for mold manufacturing. Presented by Gardner Business Media, in partnership with MoldMaking Technology, Plastics Technology and Modern Machine Shop, Amerimold connects global and domestic technology leaders involved in all aspects of mold manufacturing. www.amerimoldexpo.com