Amerimold 2019 Exhibitors: Tools to Promote Your Company Ahead of the Show
As so many of our exhibitors know, the Amerimold Expo is an important and exclusive North
American trade show for the moldmaking industry. It is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and the MoldMaking Technology team wants to help exhibitors and attendees to make the most of their experiences. That’s why I am writing today, and each week leading up to the show, which will be held June 12-13, to call out a few strategies. Today the focus is exhibitor marketing.
Exhibitors, please observe the first image shown above. Did you know that the Amerimold marketing staff provides exhibitors with various tools to market your presence at the show? Some veteran companies know the value of these tools, but many do not. The best part is that most of these tools are free to exhibitors who request them!
Scroll through the slide show, above, and learn all about these tools and how to get them and use them. There is still time to make them work for you right up to the show.
- VIP Business Card Exhibit Hall Passes – Sales team members, here is an easy way to spread word about your presence at Amerimold everywhere you go. They fit in your briefcase or pocket, and they grant your customers access to the Amerimold Expo hall free of charge, with your compliments.
- VIP Postcard Exhibit Hall Passes – Looking for something more substantial to distribute to your customers? This may do the trick, and like the VIP Business Card passes, it gives customers free access to the Amerimold Expo hall.
- Amerimold Registration Brochure – What would make a nice complement to the VIP passes? How about a registration brochure that provides a great overview of the show, technical programs and events? You might even want to attach a company logo or your business card to the package for a personal touch when you give it to a customer or prospective customer.
- Amerimold Logos – This is really a no-brainer. We provide Amerimold exhibitors with show logos of varying styles that can be downloaded and then embedded with a link to register to attend Amerimold. Use this any number of ways – as part of your signature, in an email blast, banner ad and anything else that’s conveyed digitally.
- Amerimold Directory of Exhibits – Everyone who attends a trade show wants an exhibitor directory, and we have one! Your company gets a free, basic listing, but to boost visibility when attendees are paging through the book, you can purchase a half- or full-page advertisement.
- FREE Product Spotlights – Now many of you by now have seen an email or two from MoldMaking Technology requesting product press releases and photos so they can run in our May preview issue and the June show issue. For those who have not submitted PR materials, the May issue opportunity is now past, but there is still time to send it for June (the deadline is April 30).
There are also integrated marketing opportunities via paid ads in MoldMaking Technology and sister publications like Modern Machine Shop and Plastics Technologies.
See you at Amerimold!
There are two methods for optically polishing aluminum - knowing the right one for your project will save you time and money.
A Series of International Standards for Quality Management and Quality Assurance
Valve gate installations must be made to manufacturer specs to obtain the advantages necessary for competitive production of injection molded parts in today’s marketplace.