11. June 2012
Top 10 Reasons to Be a Moldmaker T-shirts a Hit at amerimold!
The Top 10 Reasons to Be a Moldmaker t-shirt has been a tradition of MoldMaking Technology magazine since the early days of the MoldMaking Expo back in the nineties. Each year these shirts put the industry's humor to the test and showcase the lighter side of moldmaking. The final 10 were revealed at the annual trade event--amerimold expo, last week at the Surburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI.
This list was compiled from entries sent in by MoldMaking Technology readers and was then presented on a custom-printed t-shirt and given out to amerimold attendees who stopped by the MoldMaking Technology Booth to complete a simple industry survey.
In case you missed it ... here are the 2012 Top 10 Reasons to be a Moldmaker:
10. You are equipped to follow your Mom’s advice: “You gotta mold your own destiny, son!!”
9. Nobody asks you to help build anything because it takes you an hour to cut a 2 × 4 that’s 10.000000” long.
8. Grease underneath your fingernails is a “manicure.”
7. When you drive to work, there is no traffic.
6. You get to work with “Precious Metal’s” daily.
5. Trouble finders are able to get into deep chip.
4. You save money on auto repair by turning your own brake rotors.
3. I'm improving your way of life. Trust me!
2. The microorganisms growing in the coolant help boost immunity.
And the #1 reason to be a moldmaker is:It was moldmaking or jail!