Learn the Keys to Shop Training and Filling the Skills Gap

Originally titled 'Learn Key Elements to Effective Shop Training and Filling the Skills Gap'

On November 17 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, Ray Coombs, president of Westminster Tool, will present a free Webinar with MoldMaking Technology and share key strategies his company uses to not only improve toolmaking operations but to also fill the skills gap that so many mold shops are facing today.

�

On November 17 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, Ray Coombs, president of Westminster Tool, will present a free Webinar with MoldMaking Technology and share key strategies his company uses to not only improve toolmaking operations but to also fill the skills gap that so many mold shops are facing today.

You may recognize Westminster Tool as MoldMaking Technology’s 2014 Leadtime Leader Award winner. This Plainfield, CT, mold manufacturer significantly advanced its operations by putting a sharp focus on its pre- and post-manufacturing services and, most importantly, by putting great emphasis on its employees and their skills development while forming strategic partnerships with organizations outside Westminster as well.

Through it all, Westminster recognized that 20 percent of the skills that its employees utilize everyday are specific to Westminster while the other 80 percent are necessary for all manufacturing fields. Based on this Ray and his team put together a multifaceted program that allows Westminster to be a technical organization capable of training its next generation of skilled employees.

Join us on Nov. 17 for Working Inside and Outside Your Shop to Fill the Skills Gap: Key Elements of a Shop Training Strategy by registering HERE.

And while we’re on the topic, consider entering your company in the 2016 Leadtime Leader Awards by accessing the nomination form HERE (Deadline for entries is January 15, 2016) and we’ll see you at Amerimold in Novi!

Comments are reviewed by moderators before they appear to ensure they meet Moldmaking Technology’s submission guidelines.
blog comments powered by Disqus