You could say that Cynthia Kustush was “born into mold building”, because she is the proud daughter of a mold builder, Alan Petrucci, who founded B A Die Mold, Inc. in 1968. Cyndi joined MoldMaking Technology (MMT) magazine as Senior Editor in 2015, but has dedicated more than 20 years of her career to the mold making industry. Prior to working at MMT, Cyndi managed PR and media relations for 12 years at Progressive Components. She has been actively involved with the American Mold Builders Association’s Chicago Chapter since 1992. Cyndi attended Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, earning bachelor’s degrees in Journalism and English.
- Who’s the 2017 Leadtime Leader?
- Third Graders Becoming Molding Experts?
- Technology Tuesday: Hot Runners and Mold Components
- Who’s Advocating for Moldmaking?
- Throwback Thursday: Smart Tooling
- A Word with the Commander-in-Chief...
- Stake Your Claim with R&D Tax Credits
- SLIDESHOW: Technology Showcase – AMBA Plant Tours
- A Museum in a Mold Shop?
- Strengthening Manufacturing through Advocacy
- Throwback Thursday: Metrically Speaking...
- Dodging the Skills Gap in CNC Programming