Christina M. Fuges
Christina M. Fuges has 25 years of experience in trade publishing. She has been Editorial Director for MoldMaking Technology (MMT) magazine for the past 19 years. She was a founding partner of Communication Technologies, Inc. (CTI), which launched the publication and its annual trade show, the MoldMaking Expo (now Amerimold expo). She also was editorial director for CTI’s three other trade publications: Time-Compression Technologies, Continuity Insights and Emergency Number Professional. MMT was acquired by Gardner Business Media in 2004. Christina has continued to serve as MMT’s Editorial Director, but is also the Technical Conference Director for the annual Amerimold expo and an editor for Additive Manufacturing magazine. Prior to MoldMaking Technology, Christina was with Witter Publishing as Managing Editor for two critical cleaning publications: Precision Cleaning and Parts Cleaning magazines. Christina’s passion is building community within the audiences her publications serve by providing relevant print, digital and conference content focused on both technology and business issues, while working cooperatively with technology suppliers, mold builders, industry associations and educational facilities. Christina lives outside of Philadelphia with her husband and son who are all active within their church, school and local community. When she is not working, she spends time raising awareness for Williams Syndrome, which is a genetic disorder her son has, and enjoys being outdoors, reading and planning family events. She loves the sun and the beach.
- Motivating Skilled Toolroom Craftsmen
- SLIDESHOW: Technology Showcase, Additive Manufacturing
- Throwback Thursday: Improving Ejector Plate Alignment
- State of the European Tool and Moldmaking Industry
- MTD Micro Molding
- February MMT Digital Edition Available
- SLIDESHOW: Technology Showcase, Plastec West, MD&M West
- Throwback Thursday: The Black Art
- Gardner Business Intelligence 2017 Economic Forecast
- Are Spreadsheets Dead Weight?
- SLIDESHOW: Technology Showcase, Software
- Throwback Thursday: Mexico and Moldmaking