1. Second larger, five-axis, high-speed machine for hard milling.
2. Large bullard horizontal lathe (for the oil rig business, aerospace and round parts in molds).
3. Flow analysis software.
4. Latest in prototyping modeling equipment. Reverse engineering 3-D copier.
5. Mold maintenance software.
6. Large boring mills with 40’ travels (for forging dies and aerospace models and molds).
7. Latest x-ray quality assurance equipment.
8. Five-axis gun drill for small components that will allow you to drill on an angle instead of putting the block on an angle.
9. Product data management (PDM) software. A job tracking system that fits your work flow.
10. A new sinker EDM and CNC toolroom lathe. Horizontal machining center with turntable.
This list is compiled from the most popular answers to a reader poll.