ToolingDocs, a leading authority on mold maintenance, exhibited a number of programs, including the new Certified Maintenance Provider (or CMP) Program, which provides moldmakers with a viable strategy for increasing revenue.
All mold builders perform repair work, typically only for molds that they have built. However, an increasing number are pursuing mold maintenance as a lead strategy for new business growth. To assist, ToolingDocs developed this unique program.
The CMP program includes implementation of the following:
· Onsite Assessment and training in the ‘8 Stages of Repair’;
· Toolroom Manager training at ToolingDocs’ Ohio facility;
· Installation and training in the use of the MoldTrax mold management software;
· Ongoing reassessments and training.
ToolingDocs will also feature its lineup of unique certification training programs at NPE. These include:
· Level 1 and 2 Mold Maintenance Certification Training classes offered individually in English and as a combination class in both English and Spanish
· Tool Room Maintenance Manager Certification Training
· Tooling Component Repair Certification Training
ToolingDocs will exhibit at amerimold 2012 (Booth 603). Register today for a free exhibit hall pass and a $50 conference discount compliments of MoldMaking Technology.