By taking the time to gather the necessary information about your shop to enter this competition, you have developed a concrete document that outlines in detail your shop’s achievements, business levels, future plans, etc.
Shop evaluation is based on three key categories:
1. Efficiency (Leadtime, business strategies employed, applied product, equipment, services and technology solutions; sales growth)
2. Quality (Overall mold performance, rework/repair record, maintenance procedures, inspection/testing/analysis/measurement techniques employed, etc.)
CATEGORY WINNERS AND HONORABLE MENTIONS EARN THESE BENEFITS!
• Free expanded showroom on www.PTonline.com/www.moldmakingtechnology.com
• A full feature cover story on your shop in MoldMaking Technology magazine
• An invitation to sit on MMT’s Editorial Advisory Board
• Complimentary 10 x 10 booth as well as 2 complimentary full conference registrations for amerimold 2013 – June 12-13 in Rosemont, IL (amerimoldexpo.com).
EVEN MORE BENEFITS FOR CATEGORY WINNERS!
Leadtime Leader Award Winners earn a targeted advertising program in Plastics Technology magazine (www.ptonline.com) to market their products and services to more than 25,500 molding subscribers at more than 11,600 molding facilities!
United Tool & Mold, Inc.: Charging Forward with Unique Mold Repair Niche.