That means NPE2012 is just around the corner, April 1-5, at the Orange County Convention Center. From more large-scale running machines than ever before to the world’s largest plastics conference program and technology exchange, NPE provides the solutions you need to move your company, products and career forward.
Make Your Plans for Show Week
NPE2012 offers more than 2 million square feet of the latest machinery, processing, and resin technologies. View the complete schedule at a glance to see event information for each day, with exhibit halls opening on Monday, April 2. Use MyShow Planner to start creating your agenda to maximize your time at NPE.
Super Sunday on April 1st!
Begin NPE week with a day set aside for networking opportunities and industry discussions that will reshape the future of plastics.
SPI’s 75th Anniversary Golf Tournament
Brand Owner Super Session – A panel discussion on the major issues impacting the future of plastics in key end markets:
• “Life through Plastics in the Electronic Age” – representative from electronics company
• “What’s in Store for Plastics?” – representative from retailer
• “Aerospace Horizons: Reaching Farther and Faster with Thermoplastics Technology” –representative from Boeing Company
• “It’s a Wrap! Innovation through Plastic Packaging” - representative from Becton Dickinson
Networking “American-Style” Barbeque
SPI’s 75th Anniversary Opening Gala and Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Education Programs for the Entire Spectrum of the Industry
Whether you are a senior-level manager looking for business solutions in regulatory compliance, marketing or sustainable practices or an engineer that needs access to the latest technical advances, NPE2012 offers educational opportunities that will give you a competitive advantage.
Search for sessions among the hundreds offered by NPE’s three co-located conferences:
• SPE’s ANTEC®
• SPI’s Business of Plastics Conference
• Seminario en Español by Carvajal Información B2B
Register now online and discover how NPE2012 is Breaking the Mold!