As we wrap up another year and look forward to the kick-off of MoldMaking Technology’s 10th anniversary next month, we are campaigning for new members to serve on our editorial advisory board. Our goal is to assemble a fresh, balanced group who can provide new ideas and perspectives on the industry, and help the editors with the development and direction of the magazine.
We believe the editorial advisory board (EAB) has enhanced the standing of MoldMaking Technology and has strengthened both its professional and editorial integrity through the active involvement of its members: you, the readers.
As an EAB member, you will be part of an exclusive group with a variety of responsibilities, which include:
- Help the editors stay on top of moldmaking-related industry trends, news and products.
- Act as a reviewer of editorial ideas, recommendations and contributions when necessary.
- Participate in the judging of our annual Leadtime Leader Awards competition.
- Provide occasional guest editorials/viewpoints/commentaries and/or assist with moderating panel discussions at MoldMaking Expo’s annual conference where appropriate.
- Represent and promote the magazine’s mission at conferences.
- Industry recognition by assisting in the strategic editorial direction of the publication.
- Name and brief bio within each issue of the magazine, on the Web site and within conference and exhibition materials.
- Preferred opportunities to contribute editorially to the magazine.
- A complimentary full conference registration at the publication’s conference and exhibition.
- An EAB member is selected by the editorial staff of the publication, based on their experience and knowledge of the moldmaking industry.
- The total number of EAB members shall not exceed 20 and shall exhibit a representative balance of moldmakers, molders, OEMs, vendors, academia, government and various moldmaking segments and sizes.
- The term of each member is two years from the acceptance with the exception of a one-time renewable one-year extension, if decided by the editor and publisher of the magazine.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming an editorial advisory board member contact Christina Fuges at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 579-8809.